Explore Dalmatian cuisine where the tradition and way of life of the local people are tangled on a plate. This culinary journey will introduce you to the best of the Mediterranean way of cooking, including traditional fish and meat recipes and of course Dubrovnik’s favorite dessert – Rozata. Taste the dishes you’ve prepared and revel in the flavor over a vibrant discussion and a glass of wine to complement the food.
Each participant will get their own work table with an induction station, kitchen utensils, cooking uniform and other necessary tools required for the lesson. All the ingredients are supplied by the hotel.
Cooking classes are available from April 1st to July 1st and from September 1st to October 31st, 2019.
The price of the course is 250 € per person. The course is designed for groups of up to 10 people.
THE COOKING COURSE FEATURES THREE CLASSES:
The traditional preparation of fish in Dalmatia
- Prepare delicious fish Dalmatia-style side by side with our executive chefs
- Explore the most common fish varieties from the Adriatic Sea used in Croatian cooking
- Learn how to clean sea bream and sea bass and prepare it with nutrient-packed chard
- Become the star of the table by making the best Salt Crusted fish & Fish Stew dishes
A treat for meat lovers - Pašticada with home-made gnocchi
- Meat lovers will be excited to discover this gourmet specialty, highlighted by its extraordinary flavor that will impress your friends & family
- Master the secrets of making and preparing this traditional Dalmatian meat dish with dry prunes and fine Dalmatian wine
- Discover why Pašticada is reserved for special occasions
- Prepare your own delicious home-made gnocchi from scratch
The famous Dubrovnik dessert – Rozata
- Let us introduce you to Dubrovnik’s favorite dessert – Rozata
- Enjoy this local dessert made of eggs and a sweet liqueur prepared from rose petals called rozulin
- Reveal the secrets to a smooth and creamy caramel sauce for the perfect consistency of this decadent dessert
- Discover why this sweet dessert has been Dubrovnik’s number one for centuries
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
For reservations please contact us on:
Tel. + 385 20 361 503 / Email: [email protected]
Please be advised that the number of places is limited so we recommend booking in advance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a scheduled class
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik retains the right to change, amend and modify the times, dates and location of cooking classes.
- When the participant will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable for a kitchen environment, the participant releases, indemnifies and excludes Sun Gardens Dubrovnik and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting the Cooking Classes.