This year, take a step forward and join the Mixology Course at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik to learn the best-kept secrets behind the bar & learn how to prepare some of the most famous cocktails in the world. Alcoholic drinks have been produced and consumed for thousands of years and since then, until today, the culture of mixing and the production of alcoholic beverages has undergone evolution and moved up to the level of a true artform, now called - Mixology!
During the Mixology Course you will:
- Learn the history & best-kept secrets behind your favourite alcoholic drinks – vodka, gin, tequila, whiskey, cognac and rum – and highlight it all with the preparation of world most legendary drinks.
- Maybe you are not the morning type or you are addicted to a good cup of tea or coffee, but are not sure know how to make it? Learn the best tips & tricks and make the perfect espresso.
- Utilise a blend of core bartending tools, while testing your multitasking skills and creativity under the guidance of our Mixologist.
- Prepare the world’s most legendary cocktails, such as the Pina Colada, Whisky Sour, Margarita etc.
- Ever heard of the Sous Vide technique? Or how you can use it? Join our Mixology course and find out.
- On our last session, show us what you’ve learned and you will get a diploma along with a mixology set to take home and impress friends with your expert mixing skills!
The Mixology Course is available from July 1st to August 31st 2018, every Saturday, Sunday and Monday, from 14:00 to 16:00 at the Beach Bar. The price of the course is 150 € per person. The course is designed for groups of up to 12 people.
Information and reservations
For reservations please contact us on:
Tel. + 385 20 361 503 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that the number of places is limited so we recommend booking in advance.
Sun Gardens Dubrovnik retains the right to change, amend and modify the times, dates and location of Mixology Course.