Music can play a big part in the art of relaxation, so we have compiled a short, but sweet, playlist to help you drift off and completely unwind on holiday. From Van Morrison’s well loved voice to a modern update of a Nina Simone classic, each song has been chosen for its ability to encourage that most delightful of holiday activities.
Daydreaming in the sun.
1. Sapphire – John Martyn
2. Night over Manaus – Boozoo Bajou
3. You’re Goin’ Miss Your Candyman – Terry Callier
4. Sure Thing – St Germain
5. New Moon – David Darling, Eddit Gomez, Kenny Wheeler, Michael DiPasqua & Ralph Towner
6. New Grass – Talk Talk
7. Lying in the Sunshine - Free
8. Firesuite - Doves
9. See Line Woman – The Songstress
10. Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
11. Dreams – Fleetwood Mac