Spa & Wellness
The Spa at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik is the place to relax, rejuvenate and indulge. It has been recognized with prestigious awards including winning Spa Traveller’s best spa award as well as TripAdvisor’s best spa award in 2010.
The Spa uses products made with natural ingredients in its treatments, and is the first in Croatia to do so, as well as 3 designer cosmetic lines. All of our facial, massage, energising and body treatments combine OCCO, Thalion, Bioeffect and Maria Galland products.
Take some time to relax in our traditional coal sauna or salt sauna, cleanse and tone up with a Turkish hammam, take it easy in the aromatherapy steam room, or savour an invigorating soak in our Thalassotherapy Spa Bath, with its 252 power jets. A dip in the Spa’s 18-metre lagoon with its waterfall and underwater vitality jet loungers and a cold drink at the juice bar will provide the perfect finish to your session. The pool and the sun terrace both offer spa guests incredible Adriatic Sea views while they enjoy the perfect spa experience.
- Changing rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool with therapeutic massage jets
- Individual treatment rooms
- Poolside loungers and relaxation zone with stunning views
- Relaxing 18-metre lagoon pool with underwater vitality jet loungers
- Tepidarium with five individual stone lounge chairs
- Thalassotherapy spa bath
- Thermal area including traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, large cold-plunge * pool and lifestyle showers
- Two exclusive suites for couples’ spa treatments
- Vitality juice bar with sun terrace
Spa Centre rules for children under the age of 16
Children under the age of 16 are not recommended to use the Jacuzzi due to the risk of overheating, dehydration and other harmful effects.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the steam or sauna facilities due to very high temperatures which may cause thermoregulatory imbalances.
Children under the age of 16 can use spa facilities until 5 PM.